Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- For disinfection of small surfaces of medical equipment: beds and treatment armchairs, medical and surgical equipment, rehabilitation equipment.
- Designed for all non-medical surfaces e.g. in gastronomy, hairdressing and for surfaces having contact with food
- Active already in 15 sec. against Fungi and in 30 sec. against Bacteria, Tuberculosis and viruses (including Rota, Noro).
- Does not leave streaks nor stains.
- Dual use product.
- Guaranteed effectiveness and safety of use.
- High reduction of the infection risk.
- Rapid effect of clean and disinfected surface
- Can be used on many materials.
Directions for use:
Spray the surface from the distance of about 30 cm, ensuring it is fully covered. Leave it for 30 seconds. In case of disinfecting surfaces having contact with food, rinse them with drinking water. Other surfaces do not require rinsing with water.
Active ingredients: ethanol, propan-2-ol
1 L spray bottle
Application: Alcohol liquid for rapid disinfection of small areas in the medical area, nursing homes, sanatoriums, fitness and SPA centres, hairdressers, massage and beauty salons, kindergartens and schools. The product is suitable for surfaces having and not-having contact with food. It can be used for disinfecting surfaces such as table tops, tables, handles, for hairdressing and cosmetics equipment and accessories. The product is recommended also for disinfection of non-invasive medical devices such as treatment chairs and medical equipment. Velox® Spray is also recommended for the disinfection of dental handpieces (before sterilisation), prosthetic trays and silicone dental impressions. Velox® Spray has bactericidal, yeasticidal activity against tuberculosis, limited virucidal activity (against Rotavirus, Norovirus) and against enveloped viruses (including Vaccinia, BVDV, HIV, HBV, HCV, SARS-CoV-2).
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
|Bacteria (including MRSA)||EN 13727||30 sec.||30 sec.|
|Bacteria (including MRSA)||EN 16615||30 sec.||30 sec.|
|Fungi (C. albicans)||EN 13624||15 sec.||15 sec.|
|Fungi (C. albicans)||EN 16615||30 sec.||30 sec.|
|Mycobacteria tuberculosis (M. terrae)||EN 14348||30 sec.||30 sec.|
|Enveloped viruses (Vaccinia, SARS-CoV-2, HIV, HBV, HCV, Herpes simplex, Ebola)||EN 14476||30 sec.||60 sec.|
|BVDV||EN 14476||30 sec.||30 sec.|
|Rota virus||EN 14476||30 sec.||60 sec.|
|Noro virus||EN 14476||30 sec.||30 sec.|