Gel Nail Extending using stencils
Before you start disinfect hands with an antiseptic liquid.
- Carefully push cuticles backwards using rose tree sticks. For the best effect apply also an epidermis softening liquid.
- Matt gently the nail surface with a white block.
- Remove the dust and clean the nail with a degreaser. Wait a while until it evaporates.
- Now place stencils on nails so that each nail’s ending is on the stencil and fits as close as possible to it. Fold the stencil starting underneath and proceed moving from the top towards the finger.
- Next use the primer 'Super Bonder', apply it on the whole nail surface. Wait about 15 seconds until it dries up or put the nail under the lamp for 10 seconds.
- Now apply a thin coat of Base gel, be careful not to spread it on the skin.
- Use a brush to drag the gel as far as it is desirable. The geometrical pattern printed on stencils will help you.
- For two minutes put the finger under the UV lamp (the best lamps are those with 4 light bulbs and upholstered with light reflecting film).
- Model the nail ending with a white gel 'French'. The gel ought to be well mixed and the applied coat shouldn’t be too thick.
- Try to preserve the shape 'C' on the nail. The best way to achieve this effect is to use the brush or nail chisel 'Dotti', after a while the white gel will level itself and spread evenly on the nail surface.
- Put the finger under the lamp for 2 minutes. Don’t remove the sticky dispersion coat made of hardened gels yet.
- Next put a coat of thick gel or other gel from our offer and model the nail. For the best effect apply gel in the middle of the nail and then move it. Be careful not to spread it on the skin.
- Again put the finger under the lamp.
- After that degrease the nail and remove the dispersion coat and all unwanted unevenness of gel. Best use the curved file.
- Unstick stencils. Start with gently pressing the stencil down at the ending of the nail. Correct nail shape and matt it with a white block.
- Once again apply the degreaser and after it dries up use so called glanz gel “Perfect Finnish”. Make the gel coat thin and spread it on the whole nail surface but be careful not to apply it on the finger skin.
- Put the finger under the lamp for 1 to 1.5 min. Notice that you don’t have to rinse up the nail as afterwards it is perfectly dry with beautiful gloss!
- Finally apply olive. Smear and rub it gently into the skin.
Our gels are self-leveling. After being hardened they smooth and have a beautiful gloss. When applied correctly you don’t have to file them, just correct the nail edges!