How to apply acrylic – a short instruction
Before you start disinfect hands using an antiseptic liquid.
- Carefully push cuticles backwards using rose tree sticks. For the best effect apply also an epidermis softening liquid.
- Chose the right size and shape of the tip.
- Put a drop of glue on the tip’s concave surface and spread it evenly. Stick it from the bottom to the top in order to prevent the formation of air bubbles underneath.
- Remove the rest of glue.
- Now shorten the tip to desirable length.
- Shape the nail using a nail file.
- Even the transition between the tip and the natural nail. Try not to file the natural nail.
- Remove the file-dust using a nail brush.
- Use block to matt all glossy parts of the tip.
- Remove dust and clean using a degreasing liquid. Wait a while until the liquid evaporates.
- Next use the primer, apply it on the whole nail surface.
- Pour the liquid into a glass or a dappen dish.
- Gently soak the brush, plunge it in acrylic so that a ball is created.
- Move the ball on to the nail and form a white ending. Repeat that with pink or transparent acrylic, form the rest of the nail.
- Wait until it dries up and file to desirable shape.
Remove the stencils if they were used.
- Polish with blue block to get nice gloss.
- Finally apply olive. Smear and rub it gently into the nail skin.