How to apply gel on the natural nail base
Before you start disinfect hands with an antiseptic liquid.
- Carefully push cuticles backwards using rose tree sticks. For the best effect apply also an epidermis softening liquid.
- Use white block to matt gently the nail base.
- Remove dust and clean the nail with a degreasing liquid. Wait a while until the liquid evaporates.
- Next use the primer 'Super Bonder', apply it on the whole nail surface. Wait about 15 seconds until it dries up or put the nail under the lamp for 10 seconds.
- Now apply a thin coat of nonacid base gel. Be careful not to apply the gel onto the finger skin.
Notice that instead of base gel you can use one of our nonacid gels: 'Pink Profi' (elastic gel), 'Milky Profi', 'Milky-Pink Profi' and gels 'Excellent'.
- For two minutes put the finger under the UV lamp (best lamps are those with 4 fans / filaments and upholstered with mirror film).
Our gels are self-leveling. After being hardened they smooth and have a beautiful gloss. When applied correctly you don’t have to file them, just correct the nail edges!
To achieve even better effect apply glanz gel 'Perfect Finnish' on the whole nail surface. (Be careful not to spread it on the skin). Put the glanz gel 'Perfect Finnish' on the sticky coat of dispersion (not degreased) or after initial degreasing and gentle matting.
- Put the finger under the lamp for 1 to 1.5 min. Notice that you don’t have to rinse up the nail as afterwards it is perfectly dry with beautiful gloss!
- Finally apply olive. Smear and rub it gently into the skin.