The Information Base
- Gel Nail Extending using stencils
- How to apply gel on the natural nail base?
- How to use our products using “the gel method”.
- Why people get sometimes a 'sensation of burning' during gels hardening?
- How does the hardening process happen?
- How are we dividing gels?
- I have noticed green discoloration under the gel. What is it?
- What causes the development of bacteria?
- How to get rid of bacteria?
- Causes of allergy.
- How to apply acrylic – a short instruction
- Fiberglass method – a short instruction
- Where does the name Kolinsky Brush originate from?
Insert our article on your webpage
You may insert advice and articles from Lady's Nails Cosmetics’ Information Base only if you want to share them with other fiends of nails and beauticians.
They cannot be used to gain any material benefits and you must not sign them as if you were the author. If you want to insert our article on your webpage, you must write it is taken from www.ladys-nails.eu and give a link to us.
The best way of article presentation is through a banner or a partner link.
Enter here and learn more how to become a nail partner of Lady's Nails Cosmetics.