Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
RUCK® cross dressing plaster with felt is designed for dressing fingertips, minor cuts, wounds with medium to moderate exudate in patients with sensitive skin.
- The hypoallergenic, strong plaster with felt ring is ideal for dressing the fingertips of hands and feet.
- It prevents from pressure and protects minor wounds.
- Used as a pressure relief for areas with pressure sores.
- Thanks to the special cross cut, the plaster can be applied practically from all sides. No uneven layers or thickening after sticking. It adheres well to the finger and does not roll or slide off.
- It can be used as a small occlusive dressing, e.g. for Onygen ointment. The indentation in the middle of the ring can serve as a mini magazine for the ointment, which the finger/nail takes according to its needs and absorption capacity.
- The bandage can also be used on the fingers of the hand.
- Detaches painlessly and leaves no residue.
- Breathable, skin-friendly.
Packaging: 4 pcs (Resale product), 20 pcs (Cabinet product).
Size: Ø 2 cm
Patch length: 7 cm
Medical product: EEC Class I