- The hypoallergenic, strong plaster is suitable for dressing areas on the moving parts of the body such as the knee, elbow, fingers and toes.
RUCK® dressing plaster is intended for the treatment of minor cuts, wounds with medium to moderate exudation in patients with sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic, strong dressing plaster made of bi-directional stretchable elastic fabric.
- It is suitable for dressing areas on the moving parts of the body such as the knee, elbow, fingers and toes.
- Does not peel off when moving or sticking to wounds.
- Releases painlessly and leaves no residue.
- Breathable, skin-friendly
- Adheres firmly, has excellent absorbency properties.
- The cardboard box containing the plaster can be used as a dispenser.
The packaging contains a roll of bandage measuring 6 cm x 5 m.
Ask a question
Write your opinion