Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Ligasano® green rectangular flap in the form of a large rectangle in the size of a patient bed pad - non-sterile
We import to individual customer order.
- It is used, for example, as a patient bed pad, where it oxygenates the skin tissue and this effectively prevents bedsores.
- It works very well as a pressure reliever and shock absorber for the body.
- Ligasano® green has the right configuration of sponge to relieve pressure on the affected areas: legs, head, joints and muscles.
- Thanks to its ability to be cut to any size, it can be used as individual pressure relief for various foot ailments.
- Ligasano® green is non-sterile and can be washed (60 degrees) and reused.
- The 2 cm thick bandage is not sterile. However, it can be sterilised in an autoclave.
Ligasano® green dressing, thanks to its patented structure and the unparalleled properties of the special sponge, has passed many tests with surprisingly very good results. Ligasano® offers considerable benefits for patients and hospitals.
It brings positive effects very quickly in cases such as
- deep wounds (holes and depressions),
- chronic pressure sores in the sacral area,
- open wounds with difficult healing and oozing,
- venous leg ulcers,
- pressure ulcers,
- superficial oozing wounds,
- care of lower limbs with diabetic foot syndrome,
- Ligasano® green is used in many fields of medicine such as surgery, orthopaedics, diabetology, podiatry and intensive care nursing.
Ligasano® green is available as sterile and non-sterile dressing. It is easy to apply. It can be cut with a sharp knife or scissors.
It comes in the form of tops which, after cutting, can also be steamed in an autoclave at 134 °C for at least 4 minutes.
We can also supply other formats upon individual request.
Still available are sheets with the dimensions:
190cm x 90cm x 2 cm in packs of 1 (fits in the bed as a top layer on the mattress).
190cm x 45cm x 2 cm in packages of 6 pcs.
Hospitals and clinics as well as specialist clinics and podiatry surgeries are welcome to cooperate.