PODOPHARM SKINFLEX® a specialist dry skin cream, 150 ml
- Cream is a specialist preparation for the care of the hands, feet and body. The key ingredient of its rich formula is octenidine hydrochloride in a 1% concentration. Recommended for very dry, susceptible to irritation, and allergic skin
SKINFLEX® is a specialist preparation for the care of the hands, feet and body. The key ingredient of its rich formula is octenidine hydrochloride in a 1% concentration. Recommended for very dry, susceptible to irritation, and allergic skin. The cream is well tolerated by even the most sensitive of skin. Recommended for diabetics.
- intensive and long-lasting moisture,
- regeneration of irritated and damaged skin,
- reduction of an excessive tendency for cuticle peeling,
- elimination of itchiness, burning sensations, tension and tightness,
- reinforcement of the protective layer, recovery of the hydrolipidic layer,
Directions for use: gently smear the cream on the cleaned and dried skin of the hands, feet and body. Apply every morning and evening for a period of 4 to 6 weeks. If necessary, reapply the cream after a 3 to 4 week break. In order to provide comprehensive skin care, it is advised to apply other preparations from the SKINFLEX® line.
SKINFLEX® has an innovative formula, rich in effective and natural active ingredients, which guarantee the quick and long-lasting regeneration of irritated skin.
Active ingredients: octenidine hydrochloride (1%), carbamide (8%) d-panthenol, grape seed oil and green tea extract.
Octenidine hydrochloride (1%) features broad spectra protection for the skin against microorganisms existing on the surface, regenerates damaged epidermis and relieves irritations related to skin abrasions and cracking.
Carbamide (8%) intensively moistures by attracting water particles and retaining them in the skin. Softens dry and calloused epidermis, increasing the penetration of the other active ingredients.
D-panthenol has a soothing effect on irritated skin and moistures it effectively, ensuring softness and elasticity.
Grape seed oil is the richest source of linoleic acid and vitamin E, it moistures intensively and ensures long-lasting hydration without leaving a greasy film on the epidermis layer; it additionally has soothing and anti-irritation regeneration properties.
Green tea extract has strong antioxidant properties, inhibits the disintegration of collagen fibres, and protects the skin from negative UV radiation. It significantly inhibits the ageing and photoaging processes.