RUCK® -Fleecy Foam, 1 Blat soft 22,5 x 45 cm
- It is almost imperceptible, does not limit mobility. It adapts very well to the shape of the foot. Strong latex foam covered with a polyester layer on the outside.
- It is permeable to both moisture and air.
Latex foam top covered with a polyester layer is used for individual foot relief. It is mainly used by podology specialists in podiatry offices.
- Strong latex foam covered with a polyester layer on the external side.
- Permits both moisture and air.
- It adapts very well to the shape of the foot.
- Almost imperceptible, does not limit mobility.
- Absorbs pressure or compression.
- It relieves pressure and provides good cushioning.
- The top can be trimmed as desired.
- It is coated on one side with a non-sensitising, safe adhesive.
- The fitted and cut part of the Fleecy Foam top can be applied immediately to the foot. In order to accurately fix the cut part to the moving part of the foot, it can be additionally covered with a patch such as Omnifix Elastic or RUCK® elastic patch.
Available sizes: 7.5 x 11.6 cm - 2 patches.
Thickness of all patches: 5 mm.
Type of foam: soft
Medical product: EWG Class I.
Fleecy Foam patches are an individual patient's pressure relief (treated like a personal garment). This means that this product is intended for one person only.
Used product is not returnable.
View an instructional video for RUCK - Foot Relief - Fleecy Foam