Omnifix E Plaster, 1 roll economic 10 cm x 10 m
- Omnifix E plaster, thanks to its air and water vapour permeability, can cover larger areas of skin without causing maceration. The softness of the non-woven fabric is supported by the hyperallergenic adhesive.
Omnifix E Plaster is one of the best and most frequently used plasters in medicine and podiatry. Omnifix E Plaster is made of a special elastic non-woven fabric.
Thanks to its air and water vapour permeability, it can cover larger areas of skin without causing maceration.
The softness of the non-woven fabric is supported by the hypoallergenic artificial rubber adhesive. According to the manufacturer's description, the plaster is made from recycled material, but its properties are very similar to those of its predecessor Omnifix Elastic.
- Omnifix E plaster is ideal for fixing dressings on joints, rounded and conical body parts.
- It holds securely and the patient feels no pain when removing it.
- No adhesive residue is left behind.
- Thanks to the laterally elastic non-woven backing, it can also be applied to rounded and conical parts of the body without undulations and does not restrict movement.
- For fixing and covering the entire dressing surface.
- The scale and the geometric grid on the outside of the plaster make it possible to cut the exact length required.
- Omnifix E plasters do not absorb X-rays and therefore do not need to be removed for X-ray examination.
- Reliable for fixing measuring instruments, probes, catheters, etc.
The package contains a roll of plaster with the dimensions: 10 cm x 10 m
Ask a question
Write your opinion