- The sock provides immediate relief and relieves pressure on the heel in cases such as: heel spurs, Achilles tendon problems, dry and cracked heel skin.
RUCK® smartgel, heel spur sock. This special sock provides immediate relief and relieves the heel in cases such as: heel spurs, Achilles tendon problems, dry and cracked heel skin. Inside the sock, where the heel is located, there is a moulded cup made of elastic, optimally cushioning smartgel (6 mm). The RUCK® smartgel heel spur sock is an individual pressure reliever for the patient (treated like a personal garment which cannot be returned to the shop). This means that it is designed for one person only.
The product is patented by RUCK®.
The patented system of secretion and transfer of natural care oils from the smartgel orthosis to the skin during walking gently moisturises, cares for and softens excessively hard horny tissue. In addition to natural oils, the smartgel also contains Shea butter, among other ingredients.
- The triple distribution of pressure on the smartgel results in a perfect fit of the pressure relief to the heel.
- The sock is made of strong yet pleasant to the touch knitted fabric. The sock can be cleaned or washed. This enables you to use the sock many times. It does not need to be powdered in order to be put on again.
- The optimal, anatomical shape fits the feet perfectly.
- Available sizes are: 36-40 and 41-46.
- The material used is non-allergenic and dermatologically tested.
- Available packages: 2 pcs each.
- Product type: resale product
- Available sizes: 36-40 / 41-46.
- Medical product: EEC Class I.