What are the Recorded Items?
Table of contents
- Benefits of having an account
- When I do not pay for shipment costs?
- What discounts and reductions do you offer?
- When will I get my order?
- How can I place an order?
- Do I need to have an account with you to place orders?
- Do I need to run my own company to place orders in Lady’s Nails Cosmetics?
- What are the Recorded Items?
- What is the Loyalty Program?
- Can I pick up the goods personally?
Recorded Items is a list of products that you liked and you wanted to record in order to review them later. While browsing our offer, you may add each product to your list of Recorded Items – then you will have a quick access to those products you like and it will be easy for you to find the products you are interested in.
If you have an account in your shop, your list of Recorded Items will always be available on your account. If you do not have an account, your list of Recorded Items will disappear when you leave the shop. That is why we encourage you to open your own account in Lady's Nails Cosmetics.
Open an account.