VEGAN nail polish, RENATUR by RUCK®, poppy, 5.5 ml
- RENATUR by RUCK® vegan nail polishes are safe for health.
- They do NOT contain harmful solvents that weigh down the natural nail plate.
- The varnish can be used without fear by pregnant women and even children from 6 years.
RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN varnish does not contain harmful solvents that weigh down the natural nail plate. It does NOT even contain animal ingredients. It is a vegan varnish. These varnishes are safe for health. These varnishes can even be painted nails of children from 6 years and pregnant women. They do not contain, for example, acrylates, harmful, carcinogenic formaldehyde, toluene, which can cause damage to the nerves, kidneys and liver.
Features and Benefits:
- Permanent nail polish. You can paint both a natural plate and nails modeled with gel or acrylic.
- The durability of a correctly applied varnish reaches 4 to 7 days, depending on the tile and the thickness of the applied layers. It is recommended to paint two thin layers with colored varnish.
- The poppy color is visible in the description photo.
- The varnish perfectly covers the surface of the nails.
- Gives a nice shine.
- It does not need to be cured in UV or LED lamps. It is a quick-drying varnish.
- Nice design. The cap entirely made of natural turned wood undoubtedly adds charm to the entire bottle with varnish.
- The vegan varnish RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN does not contain harmful solvents burdening the natural nail plate and the health of people painting nails.
- The varnish can be used by pregnant women and even children from 6 years without fear.
- Animal products such as keratin, elastin, collagen, lanolin or vitamins obtained from fish, etc. are NOT used in the production of these varnishes. This also applies to machines on the lines producing these varnishes. This production is based on very strict procedures.
- Vegan varnishes do not contain, for example, acrylates, harmful, carcinogenic formaldehyde, toluene, which can cause damage to the nerves, kidneys and liver.
How to use?
Apply RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN BASE COAT as a base coat on a thoroughly cleaned and degreased nail. Then wait for the varnish layer to dry. After about 60 seconds at normal room temperature, any RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN colored varnish can be applied. After that, wait 60 seconds for the varnish to dry again. In order to obtain a clearer color (which is not really necessary) you can re-paint with colored varnish and wait 60 seconds again. Finally, paint with RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN TOP COAT transparent varnish. Wait 60 seconds for it to dry completely.
If the client does not intend to paint with colored varnish, it is enough to finish with RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN TOP COAT transparent varnish.
After applying a layer of varnish, it is flexible, do not touch it. The drying time should not be accelerated by using e.g. a dryer or a UV light in a gel curing lamp or LED hybrid lamps.
Styling with these varnishes reaches its full durability after 30 minutes.
In order to remove the varnish, you can use an acetone-free remover. Soak a dust-free cotton ball and rub the painted nails until the varnish is removed.