- RENATUR by RUCK® vegan nail polish are safe for your health, because they do NOT contain harmful solvents that burden the natural nail plate.
- Pregnant women and even children from 6 years of age can use the lacquer without any fear.
RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN nail polish does NOT contain harmful solvents that stress the natural nail plate. It does not even contain ingredients of animal origin. It is a vegan lacquer. These lacquers are safe for your health. These nail polishes can even be painted on the nails of children from 6 years and pregnant women. For example, they do not contain acrylates, harmful, carcinogenic formaldehyde, toluene, which can cause nerve, kidney and liver damage.
Features and benefits:
- Long-lasting nail polish. Can be used for both natural nail plate and nails modelled with gel or acrylic.
- It lasts from 4 to 7 days depending on the nail plate and thickness of applied layers. It is recommended to apply two thin layers of colour polish.
- The colour crocus can be seen on the descriptive photo.
- Lacquer perfectly covers the nail surface.
- Gives a nice shine.
- It does not need to be hardened in UV or LED lamps. Quick-drying polish.
- Nice design. The cap made entirely of natural turned wood undoubtedly adds charm to the entire bottle of varnish.
- RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN polish does NOT contain harmful solvents that burden the natural nail plate and health of nail painters.
- Pregnant women and even children from 6 years old can use the polish without any fear.
- Animal products such as keratin, elastin, collagen, lanolin or vitamins derived from fish are NOT used in the production of this nail polish. This also applies to the machines on the lines producing these varnishes. The production is based on very strict procedures.
- Vegan varnishes do not contain, for example, acrylates, the harmful, carcinogenic formaldehyde, toluene, which can cause nerve, kidney and liver damage.
How to use?
Apply RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN BASE COAT to the thoroughly cleaned and degreased nail. Allow the lacquer to dry. After approx. 60 seconds at normal room temperature, apply a layer of any RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN colour polish. Allow the varnish to dry for another 60 seconds afterwards. For a more pronounced colour (which is not really necessary), you can apply another coat of coloured lacquer and again wait 60 seconds. Finally, apply a clear coat of RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN TOP COAT. Allow 60 seconds for complete drying.
If the client does not wish to apply a coloured varnish, simply finish with a clear coat of RUCK® RENATUR VEGAN TOP COAT.
After the varnish layer has been applied, it is flexible and should not be touched up. The drying time should not be accelerated by using e.g. a hair dryer or a uv light in a gel or LED hybrid curing lamp.
Styling with these varnishes reaches full durability after 30 minutes.
A non-acetone polish remover can be used to remove the polish. Saturate a lint-free cotton pad and wipe the painted nails until the polish is removed.